Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bacon Lovers Rejoice

I love a good piece of bacon like everyone else but last summer I went vegan to see how I would like the experience. Would I adapt well? Will I loose weight? Will I loose my mind?
It was boring.

I lost a few pounds but really didn't see a difference by the time September rolled around and I went back to the dark side..I mean dark meat. The whole experience provided me with the fact that 90% of the stuff in an average supermarket isn't good for you and that I found a great bacon substitute.

Watch the video and try this at home. It makes a great healthy snack. Even some of my chef friends who write food blogs used the trick for their posts. 

WATCH Bacon Snack Video

105-Year-Old Texas Woman Reveals Bacon as her Secret behind Long Life


No comments:

Post a Comment