Sunday, May 12, 2013

Modi Witherbee

Who the heck is this dog? He's a K9 (Dogue de Bordeaux (aka French Mastiff)) living out west with my pal Larry and Keri...

He swims, he climbs stairs, slides down slides, fetches bones while diving into a pool, guards the house at night, is a loyal pal, and loves humans. If I lived next door to Modi I know I would be playing with him every day and sneaking him treats that his owners would have to file a restraining order on me. A first in the history of law. Look at this face and tell me you wouldn't do the same thing. Dogs sometimes are so much nicer to be around than humans.

Chillin on the couch
With his big sister Sage

I have to breathe through my nose Larry?
Happy Mothers Day

This is fake grass?
Time for swim? Really?

 
Not sure I like this swimming stuff?
Love a cool garage floor..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment